Touched By Kelley – Week 2

This week was a rough week for Kelley.  She spent five out of the seven days this week in the hospital with a blood infection.  They now believe they have her on the right antibiotics and hope the infection clears soon.  The day I was at the hospital, the infectious disease doctor referred to Kelley’s…

Touched By Kelley – Week 1

Our first week with Kelley started in the hospital.  It ended with us hanging out with her and having ice cream.  A good finish! Including the first day (Wednesday), Kelly was at the hospital three times this week.  Her shortest visit was Sunday.  In and out in about 15 minutes.  It was still long enough…

Touched By Kelley – Day 1

When was the last time you said “Thank you!” after a nurse gave you a shot? When was the last time you took medicine and said “Tastes good!” For the month of December, Alana, George and I are embarking on a journey. There’s a story we want to tell you. A story of a young…

Tram and Greg’s Wedding

I’ve spent the last 48 hours trying to come up with a succinct way to describe Tram for this blog. Although I feel that nothing I say can truly explain who she is, I’ll do my best. Firecracker. Spunky. Warm. Hilarious. Louder than life. Surprising. Yup, that’s Tram. My relationship with Tram and Greg prior…

Ashley and Wayne’s Wedding

It’s ironic to me how many companies have policies about workplace relationships and how ineffective those policies seem to be. I understand the idea that when things go bad, it can definitely get ugly. But where else do you have an opportunity to get to know so many people in a safe and friendly environment?…

Erin & Josh’s Wedding

Shooting weddings for friends is a true privilege. Shooting a wedding for a friend’s son is a privilege as well but it just makes me feel old. Then I just remember, it’s my friend that’s old, not me. Right Marc? Marc and I used to work together in a previous life at a financial services…

Kelly & Ray’s Wedding

If you read this blog regularly, you may remember Kelly and Ray’s engagement session from this past spring. What I remember is the incredibly unique weather. It was snowing all the way to the Cape that morning and then by the time we were done, the sun was out and most of the snow that…

Wendy & Jonathan’s Engagement

I met up with Wendy and Jonathan at the Swan Boats in the Boston Public Gardens for their engagement session last month. It wasn’t nearly as hot as it had been recently and these two were ready to have some fun. And they’re the type of people who like to have fun! They’re both very…

Rachael & Tyler’s Wedding

Ever since I met Dorothy and then her younger brother George, I always heard stories about Rachael and Heather and their crazy brother David. They’re as close to siblings as George could have without being related. This past Saturday, Rachael, the oldest of the three, tied the knot with Tyler. George and I had the…

Mariya & Geronimo’s Engagement

Mariya and Geronimo (a.k.a. Masha and G respectively) met via a mutual friend. They were both attending Bentley University at the time and became good friends while they were in school.  It wasn’t until after they graduated that they started dating. I met up with Masha and G a couple of weeks ago at their…